Official Guide to the 2013 Fes Sacred Music Festival, 19th edition
Watch this video featuring some of the musicians that traveled with us in a previous edition.
The Fes Festival of World Sacred Music is a world event that is created to harness the arts and spirituality in the service of human and social development, emphasizing the relationship between peoples and cultures. The Fes Festival explores the vast repertoire of sacred music and rhythms created across the globe since the dawn of time. The 19th Annual Festival will take place in the holy city of Fez opening on June 7 and continuing through June 15, 2013. The theme is «Fez the Andalusian» and pays special tribute to the era of Muslim Moorish Spain, the era of Tolerance and Coexistence.
How to go to the festival of Fes ?
We invite you to join Morocco Discoveries, Inc. the official tour operator of the Fes Festival. The Fes Sacred Music Festival has a special place in our hearts. Let us introduce you to the marvels of this amazing event, the same way we introduced many of the artists in this video.
Group tours to the Fes Festival
Our group tours offer an enticing set itinerary for all participants covering:
- All the festival main concerts.
- Private Sacred Music gatherings in special homes offered only to Morocco Discoveries travelers.
- Visits to other cities and notable sights.
- Cultural ceremonies like Henna ceremony, Hammam baths.
- Trip to the Hot springs of Moulay Yacob.
- Meetings with spiritual Sufi leaders in Fez.
- All services specific to the tour (which are specified in the tour itinerary).
- Please read the detailed itinerary of our specially designed tour to the festival below. You will learn more about the day to day trips and activities unique to our tour.
Private Tours to the Fes Festival
We also offer various levels of customization for your trip. You can have a completely private tour or choose to join specific group events while enjoying the other activities on your own for any duration.
Start planning your tour now:
This is the perfect tour if you're interested in attending the festival and exploring the Imperial Cities History and Culture of Morocco. 15 Days of enchanting discoveries.
As of today Sprit de Fes has not released the detailed concert program for the 19th edition of the festival.
We will be updating this page with all the information regarding the festival
When Booking Your Tour:
Keep this in mind
- The tour to the festival is a group tour.
- We can help you book your plane ticket.
- You can always ask us for more or less days.
- You can customize it as a private tour.
- We are just one phone call or email away to answer any of your questions.
They Traveled With us: